Read this before your tour
SAFETY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The tours and activities listed on this website, unless otherwise specified, are not run by Buddy Free Walking Tours. Our aim is to make your visit to Australia the best possible one on a budget but we do not, in any way, guarantee the safety, accuracy of the information provided and it is up to you to check the details provided are correct. Please read the terms and conditions here as well as information provided on the individual provider websites.
1. While steps are taken to ensure the tours are safe, they operate in busy cities and destinations with sometimes unexpected safety risks. You agree to take all due care, diligence and attention while on our tours and always listen carefully to the tour guide as well as any safety talk which may be given.
2. By attending a walking tour or activity, you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
Buddy Free Walking Tours, its contractors, partners and tour guides assume no responsibility and are in no way to be held liable for any injury, theft, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person attending a walking tour listed.
3. The walking tours do require a level of fitness to walk for a couple of hours. If any participant suffers from a medical condition which could prevent them from undertaking the tour, including, but not limited to, dizziness, seizures, limb or back injuries, angina or other heart conditions, significant or uncontrolled asthma, visual impairment, depression or recovering from recent surgery, we request you get clearance from your doctor before going on the tour.
4. Ensure you familiarise yourself with the tour or activity provider websites, offices and brochures for individual terms and conditions prior to attending.
5. The tours may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances
6. We will never disclose your details to any third party. We may use data provided to us for marketing purposes
7. We hope you love your stay in Australia :)